hacking scripting

Olivia

Verified seller
Staff member
Verified Trusted Seller
Nov 13, 2018
russiancarders.se
For (i=0; i<5; i++) Drive straight for 1 mile; I n this case, the counter is called i, and the for statem ent is broken up into three sections, separated by sem icolons. The first section declares the counter and sets it to its initial value, in this case 0. The second section is like a while statem ent using the counter: While the counter m eets this condition, keep looping. The third and final section describes what action should be taken on the counter during each iteration. I n this case, i++ is a shorthand way of saying, Add 1 to the counter called i. Using all of the control structures, the driving directions from Section 0x210 can be converted into a C-like pseudo-code that looks som ething like this: Begin going East on Main Street; While (there is not a church on the right) Drive down Main Street; If (street is blocked) { Turn right on 15th Street; Turn left on Pine Street; Turn right on 16th Street; } Else Turn right on 16th Street; Turn left on Destination Road; For (i=0; i<5; i++)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors