Cashout Tutorial with Carding on WarriorPlus - Very EASY

Dec 24, 2020
Hello there everyone, thank you for reading my post, sorry if this was posted before.

I know that many people are looking for making money online and most of them are crap and very slow.

Warning: This is illegal what I do, but you can do it on LEGAL way if you know how to promote and where to promote links.

Maybe you heard of website WarriorPlus? With that website you can earn money as affiliate or you can earn money by adding your own product and others would promote it for you.

At the moment I'm working as affiliate because they offer nice payout, some of them allow credit card payments which is good for me because I was buying working credit cards and use them to buy a product from my affiliate links and I get 90% of money.

Proof of my work:

IN THIS POST I WONT PROMOTE ILLEGAL WEBSITES WHERE I BOUGHT CREDIT CARDS (Because I dont know if its allowed to share that link here, but you can search on google).

I can share only legal website from WarriorPlus which is: https://warriorplus.com

As I said, you can promote it legally, you could earn good money with this because they accept PayPal and Stripe payments, but you can withdraw your money on PayPal, Stripe or Bank Transfer.

You can create a website selling some methods and add your product/website on WarriorPlus, you can even buy advertisement on WarriorPlus and people can see your offer and promote it which is really good.

What I did next was even better, I made a website and connected only Stripe to accept credit card payments, I was carding my own products, carding google ads and I got payments from stolen credit cards and from google ads.

Stripe is heaven for carders because they dont have Verified by Visa like Google Ads and it's really easy to make money with it.

Before you do the ILLEGAL thing, learn about carding to make yourself safe, use everything you need before doing it.

Thank you, I hope that this post will be accepted and help people make money, I know its not nice from me what I'm doing but in this word everyone is trying their best to make money, I dont want to finish on street because it's hard to find a job in my country, even when I find a job they let you work for 3 or 6 months and they pay me 200 euros per month, I cant live with that.

Feb 21, 2021
Hello there everyone, thank you for reading my post, sorry if this was posted before.

I know that many people are looking for making money online and most of them are crap and very slow.

Warning: This is illegal what I do, but you can do it on LEGAL way if you know how to promote and where to promote links.

Maybe you heard of website WarriorPlus? With that website you can earn money as affiliate or you can earn money by adding your own product and others would promote it for you.

At the moment I'm working as affiliate because they offer nice payout, some of them allow credit card payments which is good for me because I was buying working credit cards and use them to buy a product from my affiliate links and I get 90% of money.

Proof of my work:

IN THIS POST I WONT PROMOTE ILLEGAL WEBSITES WHERE I BOUGHT CREDIT CARDS (Because I dont know if its allowed to share that link here, but you can search on google).

I can share only legal website from WarriorPlus which is: https://warriorplus.com

As I said, you can promote it legally, you could earn good money with this because they accept PayPal and Stripe payments, but you can withdraw your money on PayPal, Stripe or Bank Transfer.

You can create a website selling some methods and add your product/website on WarriorPlus, you can even buy advertisement on WarriorPlus and people can see your offer and promote it which is really good.

What I did next was even better, I made a website and connected only Stripe to accept credit card payments, I was carding my own products, carding google ads and I got payments from stolen credit cards and from google ads.

Stripe is heaven for carders because they dont have Verified by Visa like Google Ads and it's really easy to make money with it.

Before you do the ILLEGAL thing, learn about carding to make yourself safe, use everything you need before doing it.

Thank you, I hope that this post will be accepted and help people make money, I know its not nice from me what I'm doing but in this word everyone is trying their best to make money, I dont want to finish on street because it's hard to find a job in my country, even when I find a job they let you work for 3 or 6 months and they pay me 200 euros per month, I cant live with that.
can u share vid???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors