All about carding

Olivia

Verified seller
Staff member
Verified Trusted Seller
Nov 13, 2018
russiancarders.se
Overview
Nowadays, if we see the credit card fraud trend, it is being increased day by day and new techniques being discovered to hack the credit card info and use it for malicious purpose.
As everything goes cashless, the use of a credit card will be necessary for everyone. This is reason people should be aware of how carding fraud is done and learn how to become not to become a victim.
There are so many ways to get the credit card details available on the internet through Darknet sites as well as on TOR sites (Data Leak .etc.).
My aim is to spread security awareness about carding, what is it, how the carder does it, etc.
I have referred many articles, sites and basic documentation which I feel will be useful to share it with you. I want the normal user to be aware of carding methods so they can be alert to it.
As we can see on social media sites and groups, most of the carders provide the offers which are collected from Online Sites and groups for your reference:
Be aware that you should never contact a ripper. A Ripper is a fraud who takes the money and never deliver the product.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors