Black Gold

Nov 26, 2018
Hello,
I didn't know where to post this, but I hope someone will answer some of my questions.

I'm relatively new to carding, but I've read a lot of basic tutorials, and so far I've carded a few items successfully, and I failed with some others, I think because I didn't use SOCKS. I'm making this thread in hope that an experienced carder can answer some of my questions, and verify that my methods are correct and safe. I'd appreciate if you could tell me if I'm doing things right, or if I'm missing something.
First, I'd like to point out what my expectations are, so you know what is appropriate for me. I don't intend to do this for a long time, and I'm not trying to use carding as a way to make money; I don't want to make it my job. I live in Canada, I'm a med student, and my goal is to card a lot of designer clothes, some electronics and some other more specific stuff.

I will separate my thread in sections, so you can easily address any point you can or want to. Any comment/recommendation would be extremely appreciated!

1) I have access to a lot of CCs from any country, so I don't need help in that department.
2) I'm extremely careful, everything carding-related I do, even window shopping, I do it on a school computer, with the login account of some student I don't even know. I buy my bitcoins from a bitcoin embassy where I can pay them in cash, anonymously.
3) I haven't had any use for it yet, but I do have an anonymous/prepaid cellphone in case I need one.
4) The school's computers have FrontMotion Firefox, so I can use SOCKS. I just bought a membership at winsocks.net. It seems like a good site for socks, but if you can vouch for any other. you're more than welcome to. Since I'm in a school, I don't need VPN, correct?
5) About the "drops". This is where I lack knowledge, and the tutorials I've read didn't really address my concerns. I would like to know if the method I'm going to use for shipping is safe:
A) For every order I make (ranging from $500 to $2000) I intend to use a different friend's address. To be safe, I would use an address only one time for only one order. Is this 100% safe, or what are the risks?
B) If you talk me out of using method A, I think I can find a place where I could rent cash/anonymously for a few days, card the hell out of it for a week or two, and then leave. (Rinse, repeat)
6) When someone says shipping=billing about a cardable website, does that mean that you have to change the billing address of the CC if you want to card there (I wouldn't know how to do that), or does it mean that they don't verify if the billing address matches the CC owner address, so you can use the shipping address in billing without problems?

Tanks a lot in advance, looking forward to contribute to this forum!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors